Monday, August 11, 2008

Sharing Quotes~

If you don't learn to laugh at troubles, you won't have anything to laugh at when you grow old.

By Edward W. Howe

My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.

By Henry Ford

Live as if your were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

By Mahatma Gandhi

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: It goes on.

By Robert Frost

All life is an experiment.

By Ralph Waldo Emerson

I know why Superman left Krypton. Earth was the only place he could get steroids!

By Milton Berle

Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else.

By Will Rogers

Don't believe your friends when they ask you to be honest with them. All they really want is to be maintained in the good opinion they have of themselves. *

By Albert Camus

Love is a serious mental disease.
By Plato (BC 427-BC 347) Greek philosopher.

No comments: