Friday, December 12, 2008
hidupan setelah masuk university ni dah berubah, aku jadi org lain... xsama dah... sumer dah berubah... tp satu benda yang aku mmg sgt pasti yang aku x percaya dkt laki lgsg walaupun dia berckp perkara yang benar... aku xkesah sbb bgus pon... xlah jadi bodoh percaya kat laki tu... kan??
balik dr Hong Kong,
ada bdk ni, muda la dr kite.. kwn mak kite punye anak... "KATANYA" la.. suka kat kite.. kata kite ni la tu la... bla.. bla... kite bgtau kat mak kite smlm... mak kite dia mcm xgalakan la... suroh kite gelarkan kite "AKAK" (mcm dh tua sgt plak).. tp dari mula aku mmg x cayakan dia.. smpi skrg.. n sgt susah nk caya... Things like this is not important anyway... Tp at least I know that there is a guy that look at me... Kite gemok la!! huhu~ I never think that I'm attractive... \
cuti dah nk abes.. nk kene balik cmpus, blajar... malas lah.. malas nk lyn sumer drama yang bakal hadapi... "Its hard to find a friend that actually there besides you went you are sad and happy and we would be there too for them"... MALAS NK BALIK!! XNAK!! NK DUDUK KAT HONG KONG JER!! XMO!! XMO!! XMO!! XMO!! XMO BALIK CMPUS!!!
dulu xkesah pon.. but now...
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
The View of Hong Kong
Then we had a half day tour went to repulse bay to see Jackie Chan's house, then we went to victoria peak to see the view of Hong Kong. Then we went to ShenZhen by train...
When arrived at ShenZhen, we went back to Hotel (Green Tree Inn) went to eat at halal restaurant and went to DongMen, a place that is full clothes... Then the next day we went to see the jade and silk and stuff... then we went to the Chinese old folks village where we can experience the Chinese culture and we get the best performance from there!! then, we leave ShenZhen went back to Hong Kong by bus. It takes about 40mins to Hong kong.
If you go to Shen Zhen make sure you go here!! Chinese Old Folks Village.
Went back to HOng Kong and get the free time for the whole evening. we went to Tsim Sha Tsui and ladies market shopping the whole day. the next day we went to Hong Kong disneyland!! Hong Kong have the smallest Disneyland but I had so much fun because of the ride have in English and that time have a lot of Christmas Special... but in Cantonese ( but yet I can understand). then we went back to Malaysia! I love the weather at Hong Kong and ShenZhen... It was a blast!
Friday, November 21, 2008
Tidak lama lagi (26Nov) aku dan family (gurls only) bakal menjejak kaki ke Hong Kong Insyaallah... untuk bercuti. nmpk gayanya, BF kakakku akan hantar kami ke airport disebabkan mama busy sgt dgn kerja.. tp akan jumpa mama di airport kemudian.. Yea!! HONGKONG TUNGGU KAMI!! Hehehe...
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
wlaupun blog ni tidak di awasi atau di ambil markah untuk MGT300, tetapi saya rasa bosan dan apa salahnya kan?? do you want to know what I've eaten for breakfast and lunch?? walaupun at least ada makanan, dari org yg kebulur... tapi kami makan roti dgn sardin... ada byk bawang!! thats my favourite...
sejak kebelakangan ni, saya malas sgt nk tgk hp ni... xkesah la si dia yg antar msg.. nk angkat lagi la... crdt mmg xgerak.. tp malas sgt nk layan sape2 dah.. temu janji dengan nenek jiran sebelah yg umor 87 tahun ni pon dah lama tinggalkan.. kenapa?? kenapa macam ni? saya tau saya anak palg fav. hehe... (perasan)tp dulu saya ranking no#2 tapi skrg ranking no#1 dah turun anak tangga...
Monday, October 20, 2008
Monday, October 13, 2008
zhe ge semester wo you ren shi le hen duo le peng you.... ke shi you yi ge ren, wo hen tao yan ta.... hen tao yan!! ni bu neng kan ta de wai biao.. yin wei ta kan qi lai hen li mao.. ke shi ta mei you ze ren... wo bu zhi dao zhen me gen ta jiang.. wu nai.. ke shi wo de semester yi jing yao wan le.. suo yi bu yao guan ta jiu hao le... dui bu dui.. huhu~
mei you shang ke... ke shi hen cong ming.. ke shi mei yi ci you de "marks" bi jiao ta duo de hua.. wo hui hen jiao ao.. ke shi jiao ao shi bu hao... wo hen tao yan tao yan tao yan ta... bang bang wo ma!!!
ps:/ computer ni xleh type in characters... so.... sorry~
Monday, October 6, 2008
By: Simone Piette
A list of the Forty Most Common Interview Questions is below, but keep in mind that many other interview questions will be derived from these forty. When thinking about how you should answer each question, always consider how you can segue into one of your Key Selling Points. Consider, too, arriving at each interview with a mental list of creative ideas about what you would do in the position if you were hired, which one human resources manager says, "is a great way to impress just about any employer."
Remember that tact and discretion are of utmost importance in any interview. A common, but tricky question some interviewers ask is, "What other companies are you considering?" Here, you'll want to be honest, without revealing too much information or indicating to the interviewer that any other job is more appealing than this one. Other questions that will require lots of diplomacy-and as little negativity as possible-include, "Why did you leave your last job?" and "What would you do differently if you were in charge of this company?"
Finally, keep in mind that your interviewer's questions may not automatically educe the kind of information she needs to know. In the end, it is up to you-the interviewee-to provide enough details about yourself and your work experience that will satisfy that ultimate question: "Why should we hire you?"
- What are your career goals?
- How have your career goals changed over time?
- If offered this position, how long would you plan on staying with our company?
- What's your understanding of the job?
- What could you bring to this position and to this company?
- Why do you think you are more qualified than other candidates for this position?
- Why do you want to work at this company?
- What salary are you expecting?
- What would you do differently if you were in charge of this company?
- Name one of your weaknesses.
- Name one your strengths.
- Which areas of your work are most often praised?
- Which areas of your work are most often criticized?
- How do you think your last boss would describe you?
- How do you think a colleague would describe you?
- How do you think a subordinate would describe you?
- Walk me through the important points on your resume.
- Explain to me how your work experience is relevant to this position.
- Why did you leave your last job?
- What other companies are you considering?
- Tell me about your work style.
- Tell me what your ideal job would be like.
- What criteria do you use for evaluating success?
- Do you consider yourself a leader? What qualities make a good leader?
- Tell me about a problem you've encountered on the job and how you dealt with it.
- Tell me about a situation in which you failed to resolve a conflict.
- Tell me about an occasion when you acted on someone's suggestion.
- Are you willing to travel for this job?
- Are you willing to relocate for this job?
- Describe a project that you're especially proud of. What was your role in this project?
- Why did you choose your college major?
- How do you spend your spare time?
- How do you stay current or up-to-date in this industry?
- Tell me about a time when you used your creativity to overcome a problem.
- Which of your skills-technical or otherwise-has most helped you on the job?
- What new skills have you learned or developed recently?
- Have you made an oral or written presentation recently? Please describe it.
- What else should I know about you?
- What questions do you have for me?
- Why should we hire you?
Thursday, October 2, 2008
The episode, titled "Lazarus Rising," will air on Thurs., 9/18 at 9:00 p.m. ET/PT on The CW and will provide answers to many of the questions that have been torturing the show's fans since our shocking season finale last May. Namely, how did Dean (Jensen Ackles) get out of Hell following the violent fulfillment of his doomed contract with the potent demon Lilith...and who or what is responsible for his return to the living? And what has Sam (Jared Padalecki) been up to during the long and difficult four months that have elapsed since Dean's death? "Lazarus Rising" was written by series creator and executive producer Eric Kripke and directed by executive producer Kim Manners.
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
kelainan tahun ni sbb sambut raya kat kampung, Ipoh... then ari raya 1st dah balik... sbb xsuke balik kg.. cousin sumer xsuke kite.. hehe~ then ada abg.. abg at last ada untuk raya.. dah 5tahun dah sbb ye la.. dia study kat luar negara... yg lain lagi.. kete dh bertmbh n kete lain.. owh.. rumah pon dah lain.. rumah baru.. ape lagi... ada lagi.. tahun ni kene ganti puasa.. xder pape lagi kot...
kesimpulannya, bile raya mmg xder feeling raya yg best pon.. same jer... nothing special pon... best ke raya korang?? gmbr raya pon xder... maaf la ye... kite boleh buat ketupat!! hehe~ balik kg tlg masuk beras kat dlm ketupat yg papa, lena ngn kite buat pastu tlg Cu tumbuk kacang nk buat kuah kacang... hoping to read all your stories about raya!!
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Saturday, September 27, 2008
hujan lebat sgt.. pastu pegi rumah sewa akk kt serdang... dia packing pulak..
sampai rumah.. sumer org tgk tv.. penat.. fuh~
dpt kad raya dari ummul khairiyah bdk C1.. tq ummul!!
dlm tren tu pun, ada nenek dudk seblh kite umor dh 69... dari segamat nk ke seremban.. katanye, kakak anak lelaki dia kene kanser hidung... dia pegi melawat.. spnjg perjlnn kite borak dgn nenek (yg xtau ape nama dia) dlm bahasa mandarin... dia pon baik jer citer2 sumer citer yg boleh bwk teladan... hehe~
skrg nk pegi jumpa dentist.. fixed retainer dh tercabut plak.. nk gam balik.. hehe~
Monday, September 22, 2008
3 Easy Ways to Die :
Take a Cigar daily - You will die 10 years early.
Drink Rum daily - You will die 30 years early.
Love Someone Truly - You will die daily. (Muahaha)
Three FASTEST means of Communication :
3. Tell to Woman
Need still FASTER - Tell her NOT to tell ANYONE..
Let us be generous like this :
Four Ants are moving through a forest.They see an ELEPHANT coming towards them.
Ant 1 says : we should KILL him.
Ant 2 says : No, Let us break his Leg alone.
Ant 3 says : No, we will just throw him away from our path.
Ant 4 says : No, we will LEAVE him because he is ALONE and we are FOUR
> When your LIFE is in DARKNESS, PRAY GOD and ask him to free you from Darkness. Even after you pray, if U R still in Darkness - Please PAY the ELECTRICITY BILL
> A foolish man tells a woman to STOP talking, but a WISE man tells her that she looks extremely BEAUTIFUL when her LIPS are CLOSED.
> If you do NOT have a Girl Friend - You are missing SOME thing in your life.
If you HAVE a Girl Friend - You are missing EVERY thing in your life.
Saturday, September 20, 2008
esok UITM xder lectric.. pastu ada bukak puasa sektor B, tadarus la.. menarik2.. hehe~ xtau esok nk buat ape.. buntu jadinye~ takut abes barang2 ku di musnahkan oleh tangan sendiri+hobi yang pelik.. rasa2nye.. sluar jeans tu la jadi mangsa... maaf ye sluar!! heehhee~ nak main komputer pun gune electrik... hidup ni kalu xder electric xley.. sbb xley iron baju n tudung... xley main komputer.. kipas pun xberfungsi.. lampu tu.. xkesah sgt sbb dh ada sistem solar.. haha~ kalu kat rumah peti sejuk tu.. habis cair ice cream.. hehe~
macm mane la nk hidup besok.. nk study sure2 mood terjejas dgn xder lectric ni.. sbb xder kipas, panas= xder mood... nk gayut pun.. dipikirkn credit ngn bateri hp tu kang abes.. haha~ haih~ sumer pon xley nk buat...
tolonglah saya besok ye!! hehe~ ta~
Friday, September 19, 2008
seminggu lagi nk raya!!! ari ni online kat CC sebb nk cari assignment utk ECO211!! hehe~
tadi class BEL... (bosan) hehe~
> Kite xtau kenapa org boleh jadi sgt x kesah ttg segala2nye~ pelik tapi benar~
> MR.Lim suke Fauziah Latiff!! hehe~
Bley tahan byk assignment nk kene antar n kene buat.. huhu~
Final dah nk dekat!!! study ape pon blum lagi.. especially MGT... sbb subject membaca!! mcm mane ni~ ECO pon sama.. sume pon same la.. xder ape yg beza dia.. kesimpulan yng boleh di buat di sini ialah....... APE PUN XBACA LAGI LA!!!!!
Monday, September 15, 2008
Lama gile x online.. ni pun kat lab..
ari ni ada test mandarin, walaupun agak kacang.. hehe~ cuak gak la..
agak benggang for this week.. mcm.. hhmmm.. bulan puasa.. x elok la.. hehe...
tp problems is everywhere.. sume la..
tp tiket balik raya dah beli!! hehe~
xsabar nk kacau abg ngn lena ngn syadia kat rumah.. menyemak je.. naik menyampah kot diaorg.. tp ari tu.. abg kite call!!!! hehe~ dia posted kat JB buat audit.. hehe~ dia mesti x beli pape utk adik dia yg suke menyusahkn diri dia.. hehe~ lena sms kata... "mama nk buang sume miao kat rumah tu..." =`(.. xder sape dh nk kene buli... main pijak2 ekor.. hehe~
Monday, September 8, 2008
Evening at 9 - 11 pm:
is the time for eliminating unnecessary/ toxic chemicals (detofication) from the antibody system (lymph nodes). This time duration should be spent by relaxing or listening to music. If during this time a housewife is still in an unrelaxed state such as washing the dishes or monitoring children doing thier homework, this will have a negative impact on health.
Evening at 11pm - 1am:
is the detoxification process in the liver, and ideally should be done in a deep sleep state.
Early morning 1 - 3am:
detoxification process in the gall, also ideally done in a deep sleep state.
Early morning 3 - 5am:
detoxification in the lungs. Therefore there will sometimes be a severe cough for cough sufferers during this time. Since the detoxification process had reached the respiratory tract, there is no need to take cough medicine so as not to interfere with toxin removal process.
Morning 5 - 7am:
detoxification in the colon, you should empty your bowel.
Morning 7 - 9am:
absorption of nutrients in the small intestine, you should be having breakfast at this time. Breakfast should be earlier, before 6:30am, for those who are sick. Breakfast before 7:30am is very beneficial to those wanting to stay fit.
Those who always skip breakfast, they should change their habits, and it is still better to eat breakfast late until 9 - 10am rather than no meal at all.
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Saturday, August 16, 2008
1. If you are right handed, you will tend to chew your food on your right side. If you are left handed, you will tend to chew your food on your left side.
2. If you stop getting thirsty, you need to drink more water. For when a human body is dehydrated, its thirst mechanism shuts off.
3. Chewing gum while peeling onions will keep you from crying.
4. Your tongue is germ free only if it is pink. If it is white there is a thin film of bacteria on it.
5. The Mercedes-Benz motto is “Das Beste oder Nichts” meaning “the best or nothing”.
6. The Titanic was the first ship to use the SOS signal.
7. The pupil of the eye expands as much as 45 percent when a person looks at something pleasing.
8. The average person who stops smoking requires one hour less sleep a night.
9. Laughing lowers levels of stress hormones and strengthens the immune system. Six-year-olds laugh an average of 300 times a day. Adults only laugh 15 to 100 times a day.
10. The roar that we hear when we place a seashell next to our ear is not the ocean, but rather the sound of blood surging through the veins in the ear.
11. Dalmatians are born without spots.
12. Bats always turn left when exiting a cave.
13. The ‘v’ in the name of a court case does not stand for ‘versus’, but for ‘and’ (in civil proceedings) or ‘against’ (in criminal proceedings).
14. Men’s shirts have the buttons on the right, but women’s shirts have the buttons on the left.
15. The owl is the only bird to drop its upper eyelid to wink. All other birds raise their lower eyelids.
16. The reason honey is so easy to digest is that it’s already been digested by a bee.
17. Roosters cannot crow if they cannot extend their necks.
18. The color blue has a calming effect. It causes the brain to release calming hormones.
19. Every time you sneeze some of your brain cells die.
20. Your left lung is smaller than your right lung to make room for your heart.
21. The verb “cleave” is the only English word with two synonyms which are antonyms of each other: adhere and separate.
22. When you blush, the lining of your stomach also turns red.
23. When hippos are upset, their sweat turns red.
24. The first Harley Davidson motorcycle was built in 1903, and used a tomato can for a carburetor.
25. The lion that roars in the MGM logo is named Volney.
26. Google is actually the common name for a number with a million zeros.
27. Switching letters is called spoonerism. For example, saying jag of Flapan, instead of flag of Japan.
28. It cost 7 million dollars to build the Titanic and 200 million to make a film about it.
29. The attachment of the human skin to muscles is what causes dimples.
30. There are 1,792 steps to the top of the Eiffel Tower.
31. The sound you hear when you crack your knuckles is actually the sound of nitrogen gas bubbles bursting.
32. Human hair and fingernails continue to grow after death.
33. It takes about 20 seconds for a red blood cell to circle the whole body.
34. The plastic things on the end of shoelaces are called aglets.
35. Most soccer players run 7 miles in a game.
36. The only part of the body that has no blood supply is the cornea in the eye. It takes in oxygen directly from the air.
37. Every day 200 million couples make love, 400,000 babies are born, and 140,000 people die.
38. In most watch advertisements the time displayed on the watch is 10:10 because then the arms frame the brand of the watch (and make it look like it
39. Colgate faced big obstacle marketing toothpaste in Spanish speaking countries. Colgate translates into the command “go hang yourself.”
40. The only 2 animals that can see behind itself without turning its head are the rabbit and the parrot.
41. Intelligent people have more zinc and copper in their hair.
42. The average person laughs 13 times a day.
43. Do you know the names of the three wise monkeys? They are:Mizaru(See no evil), Mikazaru(Hear no evil), and Mazaru(Speak no evil)
44. Women blink nearly twice as much as men.
45. German Shepherds bite humans more than any other breed of dog.
46. Large kangaroos cover more than 30 feet with each jump.
47. Whip makes a cracking sound because its tip moves faster than the speed of sound.
48. Two animal rights protesters were protesting at the cruelty of sending pigs to a slaughterhouse in Bonn. Suddenly the pigs, all two thousand of them, escaped through a broken fence and stampeded, trampling the two hapless protesters to death.
49. If a statue in the park of a person on a horse has both front legs in the air, the person died in battle; if the horse has one front leg in the air, the person died as a result of wounds received in battle; if the horse has all four legs on the ground, the person died of natural cause.
50. The human heart creates enough pressure while pumping to squirt blood 30 feet!!
Monday, August 11, 2008
If you don't learn to laugh at troubles, you won't have anything to laugh at when you grow old.
My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.
By Henry Ford
Live as if your were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: It goes on.
By Robert Frost
All life is an experiment.
I know why Superman left Krypton. Earth was the only place he could get steroids!
By Milton Berle
Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else.
By Will Rogers
Don't believe your friends when they ask you to be honest with them. All they really want is to be maintained in the good opinion they have of themselves. *
By Albert Camus
Love is a serious mental disease.
By Plato (BC 427-BC 347) Greek philosopher.