Thursday, October 2, 2008

Supernatural Season 4 is out!!




















Few years back i guess, I became a fanatic fan of supernatural because of Jensen Ackles (Dean) the brother in the series. I followed every single episode of it and actually download it using torrent and now supernatural is airing 4th season!! I can't wait to watch it!!

The ending of 3rd season, Dean is send to the Hell because exchanging his live with his brother using the crossroad demon... but don't get wrong about me.. I'm still in the right path... Allah s.w.t.. it just Jensen was sooooo hensem make me watch all these things... it's nonsense but I'm not a fanatic of these ridiculous story about demons... hehe~ just filling my time... hehe..


The episode, titled "Lazarus Rising," will air on Thurs., 9/18 at 9:00 p.m. ET/PT on The CW and will provide answers to many of the questions that have been torturing the show's fans since our shocking season finale last May. Namely, how did Dean (Jensen Ackles) get out of Hell following the violent fulfillment of his doomed contract with the potent demon Lilith...and who or what is responsible for his return to the living? And what has Sam (Jared Padalecki) been up to during the long and difficult four months that have elapsed since Dean's death? "Lazarus Rising" was written by series creator and executive producer Eric Kripke and directed by executive producer Kim Manners.

No comments: