Saturday, May 6, 2017

I'm Sorry

I'm writing this for someone 6 years ago (around there). 

I'm sorry for being to childish and very immature of me.
I'm sorry for being a very ignorant human being to you.
I'm sorry for not understanding you more.
I'm sorry for everything that I've done to you. 

I don't really realised this when things happened to me. 
I realised that I've treated you badly. 

I'm sorry. I've asked for your apologies for another specific incident with you. I hope it won't open old wounds. but you became this gentle and very matured person. You've changed a lot and I do too. 

All these years, you still kinda keep in touch with me. 
you know what to say at the right time. :)

I hope everything would turn as you wanted. 
The right person will come to you. 
have patience (I'm writing this for me too!)

Thank you for being that person.

No comments: