Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Something that I think about

Bila dah masuk UUM, memang sebenarnya saya lambat sangat nak compare dengan kawan-kawan lain. Salah satu sebab masuk UUM sebabkan dengan resume dah kosong takde benda nak tulis sebab tak aktif waktu diploma dulu.

so, bila masuk UUM dia automatically jadi aktif. A lot of people to mingle around and event to handle. A lot to learn actually. selain dari itu, one of my main reasons is to know more about 3 main ethics in Malaysia. well, you know who. 

I learned a lot. ambil yang jernih and buang yang keruh. Yes, still I don't how to be an active team member. I'm still choosy as when a team leader believes in me, I'll do my best. If you don't, I'll just look at you. :P

I know this is bad.

besides, I learned about making people feel as they are part of the event. :)
thank you so much to the person, that one particular person who really shows and teaches me a lot. And I'm glad that I get the chance to be under you. heh. tetiba update dalam BI pulak.

but seriously, I learned a lot! I've learned about myself and also others. 

I still glad I've made this decision. I'm happy here. 

3 comments:

FaizydahErma said...

Alhamdulillah :)
Mesti fiqa habis lagi awal dr kitekan?

Tp kite terbalik. Mse invest mcm2 boleh join, but bila amik accounting, takde mase langsung nak join pape. Busy. Huhuu

Fiqa said...

rasanya abes sama!
kte ada lagi satu sem. then satu sem lagi practical. memang dekat uitm degree mmg dah takde masa. heee. dekat sini ada! sangat byk! :D

FaizydahErma said...

Ooh. Mmg same lah just terbalik je. Kite next sem praktikal, lepas tu masuk balik utk last sem. Hehee
Bestlah kalau mcm tu :)