Saturday, February 12, 2011

Eh! apa?

Arrived at Sintok!
Maybe because it's my first semester, but I really excited to get back here and no homesick! yeay! But diet plan fail big time! Haiya! I enjoyed my weekend, but I really wanted to get super duper busy like before! I like super duper busy! weird right? I don't really like doing nothing and nothing! hahahaha~ (which what I'm doing right now). My friends in UiTM all over Malaysia is busy with tests and quizes... me? doing nothing! :( Maybe I'm used to the pack class during diploma and 1 semester degree in UiTM... The class here is 1 hour 30 mins and I have 7 subjects still have Tuesday free! WHAATT?? hehehehee~

When I arrived this morning and walk to class (Ko-K) I felt so fresh and happy and satisfied! I love the weather (except the burning hot in the evening) and I love the air! the freshness of the air!! and tasik tu memang colour coklat macam tu ke?? nape rasa macam dah lagi keruh? hahahahaa~

to you: (who?) hahahahaa~~~!!!
It's not that I don't like you! I do! It just, the differences and I'm a person that don't really shows that I care and FYI I don't know how to and I don't want to!

I have to be careful on the wishes I've made. I've mentioned before; "Awwww~ It must be fun to have a cheesy guy." Well, they gives me goosebumps! hahahahahaa~

ps: nanti bulan enam boleh buat lagi satu entry untuk abang! :D

1 comment:

Fiqa said...

hahahhaa~ dkt sebelah ummul ada bela ikan ke? hahahahahaa!!!