Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Update from campus

first update from campus, :D

it feels so good to be back :)
It's been raining most of the day. 
no pictures yet but soon! I hope.

I've been abandoning the blog lately. I'm getting bored I guess and lazier. All the class so far is great! friends are great! and almost everything going smoothly :D

I've talked about "Changes" in the previous post. When ever you have changes, you will have this feeling, uneasy feeling, feeling that you don't want to do. Lately, I've been experiecing that. And I kept forcing myself to do it. Looking everything in the positive way. :D

Eventhough I've spend a week here, but there's stuffs that I need to force myself :)

and the result is VERY VERY REWARDING!!! and OMG! that is the thing that I've been waiting for!!! :DDDDD I'm glad that I force myself in those stuff!!! :DDD

my room mate so far is great too! :) she the best! nice and considerate :D well I have the same room, so I've nothing to comment... Hoping this semester would far more fun and better than last semester!!! :DDDD *praying*

Probably updating in the future! :D

1 comment:

Fiqa said...

what happen??
probably just temporary :)

susah-susah dahulu bersenang-senang kemudian? :D