Sunday, October 4, 2009

Dedicated to all of you out there.

hoping the previous entry you've read it.

now,
I feeling thAt I want to dedicated this entry to all my friends.
was my friend & still my friends

through out my life,
I met a lot of friends and all kind of people.
new surroundings every time.
but I still hoping there is a lot of good friends out there.
not for me, but for everyone else.
because I already have mine.
always be there when I'm happy and sad.

I can remember my kindergarden friends.
and constantly bumped into each other
when I was in high school and now in uitm.

my elemantary school at SKBTR, at facebook and reunion.
and even in uitm also.

my high school friends,
which still in contact.

and my university diploma friends.

I may remember you and may not.
I may remember the memories spend with you and may not.
well, I have every big brain but I used it very little partion of it.
hehee~

we might quarelling a lot.
we might have hard times together
or maybe just like normal friends

but,
Every time, I met a person that I called a friend,
I'll assume that I am your friend
and what ever hard times you had,
you can just find me,
but if you don't trust me, (DONT COME AND FIND ME YA!)=D

All I want to say is,
THANK YOU FOR BEING MY FRIENDs BEFORE AND EVER
for every one of you that know me,
that I put your title as my friend.
what ever age differ or gender.
I do have older and younger friends.
maybe you not reading this.
but I just want you to know.

that I really really appreciate you exist in my life
and be part of my memories (hidden memories)

hehee~

lets be friends to death tear us apart.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

touching r post ni...

tapi kawan dengan fiqa mmg best!

heheheh

Fiqa said...

ikhlas je post ni.

hehee~

thanks.
best jgk kwn ngn azrina.

klakar. hehee~
n u are quite unexpected.