Saturday, October 3, 2009

Dedicated to you,

Dedicated to you,

hurm,
I don't know why,
lately you are haunting my mind.
but, you give me a happy and sweet memories.
seriously,
I just can remember all the sweet and happy things only,
you the only one for now

even, we quarel and sulking,
I do think it is very amuzing.
hehe~

but I never get to tell you that,
THANK YOU,
seriously thank you for the all sweet memories.
even you may have other bad memories.

but I don't..
have any.

I could actually list it all..
hehe~ but not in details.

yeah, I understand.
every thing have come to end.
nothing lasts forever.

*ok, lepas ni entry lain pulak. hehehee~
*perlu ke bubuh nama?? hurm. takyah la..
nak ke? sbb dia ni blur sgt. entry ni khas ditujukan utk dia.
buat kali terakhir dan yg lain akan jadi memori.

2 comments:

Fiqa said...

yup,
ummul kenal sgt2~
heheheee~

Fiqa said...

yup!!
pandai ummul..
hahahaa~