Friday, March 12, 2010

It’s not always about you

Ok, this post is not for me,

And it’s really not about me (I guess).

Things you’ve done to her, don’t you ever think that will hurt her?

Even though she’s smiling outside pretend not to care.

Don’t you think that is really humiliating her?

Just for a second, put yourself in her shoes?

What would you feel if your so called friends done that to you.

Then you’ll pretend that nothing happen after you said the word “SORRY?”

This is really not about me,

It just, if I put myself in her shoes, I will felt so hurt and pressured.

It doesn’t means that we can’t have fun,

But I think you guys have crossed the line.

That line is not being drawn for “NO” reason.

I’m telling you, there is a reason why it was drawn.


For those who think involved in this situation,

Have time to think and take this as a reminder,

Which “People do forget

I just reminding you as a friend. ^_^

No comments: