Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Dramatic Day

Err.. What should I write? ?

Besides my day is the most interesting day ever! It was so dramatic since 2.00am. Well, I guess is the risk that I'm taking. Decision that I've made. I fell too deep. Can't turn back. Can't stop. But yes. It hurt so bad. So bad. Besides, "transferring" incident which is hurtful and I've cried so hard. Yes. this is another incident. Which I would never thought that I would be this painful. And it still is. 

Things that I have to face I guess. and now, I started to think that I have issue myself. Issues with myself. As always. I always have issues with myself. 

I don't know what to think or what to do. One thing for sure. yes. it is short period of time. but, officially. I fell too deep. and I can't crawl back up. 

No comments: