Tuesday, April 14, 2009

This Part of My Life

yela, kata xnk update..
nak study.. tp kat bwh sorg2.. takut pulak.. bosan pun ada.. slalu ada org kena borak2.. (kalu kat kolej la)...

at some point, I felt like,
where is my future?
how far can I go with what I've posses?
my past. what i've done, nothing~

I find myself threathen by my siblings...
before, I dont even think about it, but since I was a kid my mom do compare me with others..
so, now the effect, I compare myself with others...

My Bro,
since he was a kid, always "A" student,
entering this and that,
now! he is double degree holder with lots of money..
except no GF yet~ few flaws *of course right NOONE is PERFECT!!*

My Big Sis,
she has beautiful asset, hehe~
good in study,
doing master even though for me is boring... watching her doing *micro* thing..
She gets straight A for her PMR.. and active in sports.. can understand a bit of mandarin, due to LeeHomisme...

My Lil Sis,
she is dman acive in her school, every every every studious!
Dialog 1: last semester punye..
Lil Sis: fiqah! ko tau x.. aku punye KH teruk dowh...
Fiqah: bape weyh ko dpt?
Lil Sis: aku dpt 76! teruk giler!!
Fiqah: owh, berusaha la ea! baru test.. blum PMR lagi..
*kebenarannya, I never had that high in any subject in school except Math... until SPM pun!*
sbbkn nk bagi dia encourgement.. ckp la mcm tu...
she's very active went for a lot of trips...
she understands mandarin (bcoz of influence by her sisters), understands well korean (because of fanatic in korean artists start from Shinhwa, Fly To The Sky, Jang Wu Hyuk, Epik High, Super Junior, BigBang and the list goes on...)

Me?
done nothing right now,
and I don't know how~ to start...
NOTHING! if a director wants to make a movie out of my life,
NO ONE will go and see~ it's too boring... haha~
but at times, I don't care much... coz, I'm live in a comfortable life,
just nothing compare with my siblings...

Photobucket

ps: more cats coming! just stay tuned!

2 comments:

zikri said...

no lar....u are the best sister to ur bis sister,big brother and ur lil sis and also tour parents.....

Ninja Padang Kota said...

tp antara sy dan kamu.
kamu terbaik dr segala aspek.

syukur.