Friday, May 1, 2009

Something That I Want to be Kept as One of My Memory.

I have poor memory~ haha~ *old*

30th April 2009,
I can't update my blog because of the internet connection.

He gave me "apple pie from McD"
called me and said that he was downstairs wanted to give me something.

I don't know why.
I just felt like. nothing.
felt nothing. I don't know.
I don't know what my feeling is.
I don't know and I can't even described.
I even don't clear about that feeling.
I don't understand myself.
Full of questions.

but why he do that?
why he bought me something.

I asked him,
and he said "saje"
I wonder.
I wonder, do he gave it to everyone.
and made the same thing to everyone.

his hair seems to look longer.
looks like the time passed by.
seems, I haven't looked at him at the eyes quite some times.

ps: watching bad quality "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button"
Brad Pitt is damn hot!! I just realise that fact! haha~
squared face, short hair. that damn hot body!!
*drooling*

5 comments:

IM GLOBAL MELAKA said...

nope..
i think he doesnt give anything to anybody..
just u..
no need to think negative side of him..
mybe that day he has sumthing in his mind that make him happy..

Ninja Padang Kota said...

(aku cakap bm je lah)

budak tu suka buat benda,
tanpa berpikir.
budak tu gak suka cakap,
tanpa berpikir.

dia suka ikut naluri. ikut hati.
walaupun dia tahu. ikut hati mati.
tapi itulah dia.
dia mahu jadi diri dia yg biasa.
tak suka dipaksa. tak suka memaksa.

^fairyha^ said...

I would say, best not to think too much of it. Just take it as it is.

Commitment is such a big word for some guys.

Ala, lagi pun you are still young ape. Bukannye macam lena ni yang kawan2 sume nak btunang la kawen la. Peer pressure. Haha!

Penat nak jawab bile sume org tny bile nak kawen, bile nak kawen. Huh!

Fzh said...

brad pitt mmg hot pon!!!
even benjamin button agak slow cite die..
tp still best!!

Fiqa said...

sbb brad pitt hot...

agak slow... btul2!