Thursday, March 10, 2011

A Person That...

Influenced and changed my life :)


1. He is the person who actually influenced me to learn mandarin and I fall in love with mandarin deeply :) From that onwards, I'm changing and felt that something that I could do! it really boosts my confident level at that time. Plus, knowing Michelle and Philana and Man Kei and Mei Kee, Pei Wen, Pei Jun, Mei Siew, Julian, and many many many more!!!!.. That is the changing point! :D  and I won't regret and I want to do it again! :) From that moment it changed everything!! My whole world and even how I view things :DDDD


2. I learn basketball!! hahaha~ I started to play basketball because Wilber Pan plays too!!! :DDD yup!! silly me!! but I at least I have a sport to play with :D It is very very very fun!! :DDD
and Wilber is still super hot! even he is getting old :D <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3


I glad this turned like this! I would never thought if he doesn't exist in my life! :D

Can I meet you again? but this time dinner or lunch together! :D

No comments: