Thursday, March 31, 2011

How do you define...

Hypocrite?

I don't know myself. But I admit, I'm a hypocrite (I don't even know how to spell it!). hahaha~


Definition from Merriam-Webster here mentioned that:
Hypocrite is a person who puts on a false appearance of virtue or religion or who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings.

Definition from Urban Dictonary from here mentioned;
a person who engages in the same behaviours he condemns others
a person who professes certain ideals, but fails to live up to them
a person who holds other people to higher standards than he hold himself.

so, my perspective of view is;
A person that acts differently toward other people and trying so badly to be friend to that person. 
A person that pretending to like other or pretend to be okay about everything.
A person that have dual personalities towards different people.

Here I would like to admit that I'm a hypocrite and I believe there is no one that never been a hypocrite before. Everyone is a hypocrite. I kind of an act that you really can't avoid in order to keep good relationship to human kinds. (where, I'm not hypocrite towards animals. hahaa).

but there is a question that I being puzzled, the person doesn't have dual personalities but I just dislike the person due to the natural "gedikz-ness". but do you agree, there is difference when the person is natural gedik or pretending to be gedik? 

Some how I felt so plastic around you. haih~

 Example here is the cat, inner is cat but outer is pig. so? the cat is prentending a POSER! and hypocrite like me. hahahaa~




No comments: