Monday, November 22, 2010

Guess what is that?



 Guess what is this?? It's pink and smells good~~


My hobby starts again, when ever I went out of the house and my hp was in my hand, I'll take pictures of clouds. I loves clouds. =D


Earlier yesterday (because already considered as yesterday's post due to 12am) I was cutting my nails and wanted to show you these. This is at my mom's plant. Well, if you notice, my mom is super duper creative. That red thingy was in the vase few years back. XD

Now they are at the soil. wow~

That is the only picture that I want to share. =D
Well, have you guessed what was that? at the top of the post??
It was this!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Ja-jang! hehehee~ bought it last Saturday! After went for serious shopping (I bought only this). 
The moment I laid eyes on this thing. I remembered a little girl who crazy over Hello Kitty; Azrina Azlin. =D Then I figured that I want to give a test drive on this! and I did!! It worked! My lappy feels so fresh! (well, my lappy told me) and it smells like HELLO KITTY! hahahaa~ 

How does hello kitty smells like?

4 comments:

cik kia said...

i pun ada cyber clean jugak ! heheee ;) comelnyee hello kitty tuu

Fiqa said...

u punye winnie the pooh??
XD

Fzh said...

comelnye!!mane nk dpt?

Fiqa said...

kat mane2 outlet jusco.
dkt bhgian kereta punye freshener.